Jeromy Madison
Jeromy Madison,
Experience:  Owner/Technician at Mad Auto Repair
90693043

Can you help check the below vehicle engine number? Range

Customer Question

Hi, can you help check the below vehicle engine number for me?Range Rover, VIN: SALAF2V61GA801318THANK YOU.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one here has posted the engine number on this model here.In some cases this can be due to the info you need being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this info may not be online.In some cases you may need to obtain this from a dealer and they may or may not charge for this info.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete,
Pls help to get this engine number.
Thank you.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

O.k.,unfortunately I dont have access to this myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Jeromy Madison replied 1 year ago.

The only way to get the engine number is ***** getting a scan tool hooked up so that it can read the engine number. There is no other way to get the engine number, I am sorry.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Jeromy. Thanks for sharing the information.But seems there is no way i cant get the engine number here.Can i get the refund for failing to get the answer here?Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or can u help me to get the refund.Thanks.