Clayso
Clayso, Master Automobile Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Automobile Technician. 30 Years Experience.
77147243

I think you've already answered it. It is in regards to

Customer Question

I think you've already answered it. It is in regards ***** ***** the bottom bolt on a 2004 Suzuki Forenza alternator. I can't get it aloose.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well need to replace the alternator and I have everything connected to the alternator aloose, but the bottom bolt is too long to take all the way out. It keeps hitting the firewall. Trying jacking up the engine to no avail. Can't reach it from below or from the tire well. So I'm stuck.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.

Hi There, I'm Clay a certified master automobile technician with 30 years of automotive repair and diagnostic experience.

You will have to remove the bottom bracket along with the alternator and the bolt. If you would like the service procedure let me know.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any questions or run into any problems let me know.

Kindly rate my assistance in a positive manner so I may have credit for helping you.
Positive ratings are greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do the service procedure to remove the bottom bracket please!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that should say: Yes, I do NEED the service procedure to remove the bottom bracket please! Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.

Hey you're welcome. I always like to ask. The link below is the procedure.

Alternator Service & Repair

Thanks.

Expert:  Clayso replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Just following up to see if you got the alternator swapped out.

Let me know

Thanks