Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** *****.intermittent shut down and fuel pump

Customer Question

my name is ***** *****.intermittent shut down and fuel pump has been replaced
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: car runs like a sewing machine. turn it off and it won"t start again for hours. usually have to set the alarm and disarm hours later before it will restart. Bad news if you stop to buy gas.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

What kind of car do you have?