Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My odometer is not displaying the total miles on my 1999

Customer Question

my odometer is not displaying the total miles on my 1999 rolls Royce silver spur
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the vehicle is running.operating and shifting properly and no other electrical issues are occuring in your vehicle with this issue here this can indicate the instrument panel display for the odometer is faulty.I have seen this display fail before in the past needing replaced to correct this fault here.In some cases the panel assembly can be removed and repaired by an authorized repair center to correct this issue but in most cases it will need replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete