Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

I have a 2011 Scion XB & love it overall. However, it has

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Scion XB & love it overall. However, it has started making a weird wa-wa noise between 20 and 30 mph. We have replaced/aligned/balanced the tires, so I am thinking transmission. It runs like a top otherwise. Any ideas?
Category: Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

hello, sounds to me like a wheel bearing issue, to confirm you can drive it until it makes the noise and then turn the wheel abruptly left and right to see if the noise gets louder in a certain direction.

Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

HELLO, Checking back to see if you still need assistance, if not please kindly take a second to rate my service :) and let me know if there is anything i can help with in the future .