Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a Maserati Qp replace the battery alarms go off and

Customer Question

I have a Maserati Qp replace the battery alarms go off and it want start it think the imoboliser is enabled because it's asking me for a 4 digit code but being that I bought the car used I don't have the 4 digit code. But would this keep the car from starting
Category: Car
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted the info on how to reset your anti theft.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.In most cases the anti theft will engage and can keep the engine from starting like this here.Usually this has to be reprogrammed by a dealer to correct this using their computer plugged into your vehicle.They will usually charge about an hours labor to do this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete