rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Where is the reset button dead battery on an Aston 2012

Customer Question

Where is the reset button for a dead battery on an Aston Martin 2012 Virage
Category: Car
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

The best way to do this is to follow this re-learn procedure I'm sending you. I don't see this button you speak of.

Thanks, Ron