Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have 2007 Land Rover LR3 HSE, thE other day I placed the

Customer Question

I have 2007 Land Rover LR3 HSE, thE other day I placed the keys on top of my other vehicle. My wife drove off without looking and my key/fib was damaged. Had to open the door by taking off the cover manual using the key. The alarm went off. Put the key in the ignition and nothing happens. Everything comes on but the vehicle will not turn over. Please help
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent yet try locking and unlocking the doors with the key itself or with the inside switches then see if the vehicle will start and operate.If this does not work on some models the remote has to be working in order to disable the alarm to start the vehicle and your remote will most likely need replaced to correct this issue here unfortunately.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete