Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  32 years Foreign / Domestic Cars All aspects of Diag and Repair
13677702

How to remove gauge cluster

Customer Question

How to remove gauge cluster
Category: Car
Expert:  Randall C replied 11 months ago.

Hello, there are a few sub steps but sure you can figure them out, files are limited as to size i can send, I have included 3 links, One for the cluster, then that ones says to see another step and so on, hard to explain so,, really need to review all three, basically, the top of dash is removed, as well as the trim cover under steering column and the trim around the cluster then the cluster, Here is how the repair inofrmation from factory is listed, Here are the repair links

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
need directions on how to SIR Disabling and enabling,windshield upper garnish molding disassembly Left and right instrument panel outer trim covers and right instrument panel lower trim panel disassembly.
Expert:  Randall C replied 10 months ago.

Sorry, I was off today, I am online for s hort bit back online in the am, do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I still need the answers thanks

well, as mentioned early on, out of my control as the file sizes are limited so some of the steps you will kind of have to look and see as you go, I know this is not the way you want to do, but I am sending all I can within JA file size limitations, below how to disable, then links to different steps.

more links

Disabling Procedure - Negative Battery Cable

1. Turn the steering wheel so that the vehicles wheels are pointing straight ahead.
  2. Place the ignition in the OFF position.
  3. Disconnect the negative battery cable from the battery.
  4. Wait 1 minute before working on system.