Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My car run 15km.if i turn off i will can not start again

Customer Question

My car run 15km.if i turn off i will can not start again then i had waiting 30 mins .start ok then run 5km stop.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. When it stalls on you start with checking each one of these thing and lets see which one you are lacking. Post back with the results as well as complete information as to what year, make and model your ca is and we can work from there to try and determine the cause.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Toyota celica 1991 .new spark .oil and oi filter.compreession 15 16 14 and15. When the car run the engine get hot .can not run over 15 km thet it overheating.so. i have to waiting about 30 to 45 mins to restart.if the car can run up to 5km and stop .and waiting 1hour.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I try to looking for stater relay .but i do not known where they are.
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Are you saying you only have 12, 16 14 and 15 PSI of compression on these cylinders?