Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2006 continental flying spur. The audio Has no

Customer Question

I have a 2006 continental flying spur.
The audio Has no sound in the rear right door.
I get a fault code for open circuit.
The factory nav head unit is new and I still get the same fault. I tried a second amp also factory in the trunk and same problem.
I am list to where to check next
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

An open circuit may be a fault in the wiring leading to and at the speaker itself being damaged or the speaker itself at fault.If you have not checked the wiring and speaker for any issues this needs done.If no wiring is found at fault and your head unit and amp are both o..k. I suspect the speaker will need replaced in the right rear door.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete