Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a Daihatsu Charade of 2004 (automatic). Do you serve

Customer Question

I have a Daihatsu Charade of 2004 (automatic).
Do you serve on this type of gearbox please?
Thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The oil pressure and vehicle movement issue are most likely related.I have seen oil pressure issues in the gear box caused by a faulty internal oil pump in the gear box needing replaced as it may not be producing the proper pressure or due to a fault with the gear box valve body itself.The components may visually appear o.k. but can be faulty needing replaced.This will have to be tested/checked further to be sure one of these is the cause here and then the affected component replaced to correct this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete