Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2008 Bentley continental gt and it keeps saying the

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Bentley continental gt and it keeps saying the digital sound package is temporarily not available what do I do to fix that and get my radio back playing?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You will have to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set.This needs done with a scan tool or computers that will plug into your vehicle and can communicate with all computers in your vehicle.Once this has been done any codes set (which there should be at least one code set) will need to be diagnosed to locate and repair this fault here.

I have seen issues with the sound amplifier as well as the radio itself cause this type of fault here needing replaced.Having the codes checked and further testing will help pinpoint the cause for repair here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete