Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** *****. Our 2000 LeSabre 's lights do not

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. Our 2000 LeSabre 's lights do not turn off within the original reasonable time after locking up. They were eventfully turning off as a backup safety feature with 5 min.s but that time seems to be getting longer.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Thanks. Well when existing the car the alarm is uncomfortably loud.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 1 year ago.

Does your Buick have the slider controls on the dash below the light switch (left of steering wheel) ?