rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Is there a way to relearn the TPMS sensors after replacement

Customer Question

Is there a way to relearn the TPMS sensors after replacement to the car without having A SD3 scanner/ software for a 2005 Maseratti QUATTROPORTE
Category: Car
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

Yes, you will need a TPMS tool for this, or just bring this to any tire store and they will do it for you.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ron I am a shop ASE master tech I have 2 TPMS tools and I know how to use them. I can not find the relearn procedure for this car can you help me? My cell number is(###) ###-####if you would like to talk to me Ok Thank you!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
snap-on tool may have it but I do not have that tool I have a bar-tec 4000 plus and a smart sensor tool
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ps I can not rate you at this point ! I will after we see if we can resolve this issue ??
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Ok, I don't have anything specific for that car, let me check elsewhere.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Just email me when you find out something ok or reply here I will leave this window open the rest of the day.
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

OK, give me some time. Database is down right now.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok it is ok it is 3:35 here now and I may leave soon so if I don't talk to you again today I will look for you here tomorrow Ok thanks
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Tomorrow it is

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
anything yet ??
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am in and out a lot today so I will check back in later.
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Sorry, database is still down.