Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Bentley 1963- S3-contintal flying spur windshield wiper

Customer Question

Customer: Bentley 1963- S3-contintal flying spur windshield wiper motor wiring the colors on the wiring on the motor does not match diag of car, I have 2 motors and they do not match each other could you help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: trying to mount one back on car after restoring motors they were numbered with tags but gotten lost , wiring colors on car match diag thanks Dan
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

It can be difficult to match the wiring up if the wires are incorrect non matching colors if we do not know what model the motors came out of.I would see if possible to obtain a wiper motor for your specific year and model here to see if they match up properly.If you know for sure this is the correct year and model motor let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete