Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** *****. I have a 2007 Suzuki XL7 and the key

Customer Question

Customer: Hello my name is ***** *****. I have a 2007 Suzuki XL7 and the key will not come out of the ignition, it's stuck on the "on" position & in park, no brake lights, hazard lights, no power windows, no power locks. Checked all fuses made sure they were all good.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the key will not come out of the ignition, it's stuck on the "on" position & in park, no brake lights, hazard lights, no power windows, no power locks. Checked all fuses made sure they were all good.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: If you are sure about the answer to fix this problem, yes I'll pay & wait, if not, please refer me to someone else. Thank you :)
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Gary replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry for the long wait

does the horn work ?

will the key come out with a jump start connected to the vehicle ?