Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2005 lr3 dcs lights on brake light supension light new brake

Customer Question

Customer: 2005 lr3 dcs lights on brake light supension light new brake switch ,start car push brake all faults go take foot off brake everthing pops up again
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: supenion goes up with foo on brake take foot off dcs light light comes on supension lowers changed brake pads erverthing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: if you think you can fix this yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked/read out with a scan tool or computers plugged into your vehicle that can communicate with all computers in your vehicle.Once this has been done any codes set will need to be diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.This may be a fault with brake switch wiring shorted or a fault with another sensor in the brake system causing this issue.If you can get the codes checked/read out and post the code info here this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
thanks for help have code read out done cant get pass need new brake switch .just repaced it brought second one same thing code read out po504
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Does your model have the 4.0 liter or 4.4 liter engine?