Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My aircon is blowing only warm air. I took azure into

Customer Question

My aircon is blowing only warm air. I took azure into dealer. He said hose is leaking and only way to replace is to take out entire engine at a cost of $9500. To replace a leaking hose! Can this be right?
Category: Car
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

What country are you in? Azure isnt a familiar model to me so I would assume not in the united states. If you can let me know what country you are in I will move your question so the right expert can help you. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in USA. Car is a Bentley Azure (the convertible version of the Arnage). 2009 model.

OK. That explains it ;) Dont see many Bentleys and I personally wouldnt know the difference. We dont have a Bentley category here so I will request it to be moved to the general CAR category and hopefully someone with Bentley labor guides can help you out. Good luck with it.