Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My bentley 2009 bentley 2009 cont. GT shows the following

Customer Question

my bentley 2009 bentley 2009 cont. GT shows the following error message:
battery appears and EPC. tried manual's directions to start. did not succeed.
what can you suggest with this limited information?
Category: Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang, Master Bentley Technician here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

how long did the vehicle sit ? can you open the trunk an remove the left side ? do you have jumper cables with another vehicle?

please let me know!!