sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

06 argada auto ride control light stay on no suspension or

Customer Question

06 argada auto ride control light stay on no suspension or no electric in shocks connector
kerim###-##-####
Category: Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
2006 bentley arnage auto ride control warning, i need the location of the suspention module and trouble shoot procedure please dont tell me to check the fuses or relay everything is good but the shocks dont get any power to them
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although my information is limited on this vehicle I would like to try to help.

The problem could be the module itself but it may be a height sensor, wiring or shock issue also. The first step in diagnosing the issue is to use a scan tool to see if the module will communicate. If not then you can concentrate on testing it's power and ground feeds before replacing it.

If the module is awake but the system isn't functioning then there will be fault codes set that will be used as the starting point for electrical testing.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
we cant communicate with the module, i have top of the line diagnostic tools. still cant communicate with none of the modules except engine control and anti lock brake control modules. the hydro shocks dont get any power. when i play with height sensor in the back the car moves up and down by itself so i know the sensor and the shocks are good. I need some more info

You've used this scan tool on this system on a like vehicle in the past and it worked?