Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My rear lh stop and turn signal stopped working after lh

Customer Question

Customer: My rear lh stop and turn signal stopped working after lh turn bulb burned out
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: there seems to be a wiring failure in the left hand rear lights, where could the problem be
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yed
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you we are going to need to know what your working on, the year, make and model . Post back with this information and we can work from there to help you get this resolved.