Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have an Aerio 2002, a problem arose 4 days ago, after

Customer Question

I have an Aerio 2002, a problem arose 4 days ago, after driving approx. 15 to 20 minutes the motor just quits, I can restart the engine but when I come to a stop the motor shuts off. What could be my cars syntom?
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and stay running you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. In order to determine what is causing the problem you are having you need to start with checking each one of these things and see which one you are loosing when the engine dies. It would be also very helpful if you can have the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting. Check these things for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.