Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2008 Bentley Continental Flying Spur. The new

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Bentley Continental Flying Spur. The new battery on the driver's side is dead. Can I hook up the trickle charger to the passenger side and will it charge the driver's side battery? How long will it take to charge? David.
Category: Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

David , how long did the battery sit not being driven? how old is the battery ?

you cannot charge the passenger side to replenish the drivers side.

please let me know .

thanks