Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

I have a 2005 Isuzu NPR HD truck. The brake lights, brake

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Isuzu NPR HD truck. The brake lights, brake booster light and battery lights are on and my blower motor isn't working
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike V. replied 12 months ago.

Hi there,

This usually indicates there is a problem with the charging system. The alternator is not charging, this will cause the brake and battery light to come on. You should check the drive belt and also check the alternator output. The systems will run off the battery for a short time, but once the battery is drained it will stall and leave you stranded. The blower not working could be shut down due to a lack of voltage.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!

Expert:  Mike V. replied 11 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?
Please remember to rate my answer. Thanks so much!