Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Have a 2006 Isuzu Ascendar that smokes when first started,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, have a 2006 Isuzu Ascendar that smokes when first started, goes away, and also at times has a clicking sound from the engine, seems related to valves or liftters
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: goes away as engine is accelerated
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 12 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

If this is blue oil smoke then its your valve stem seals leaking. Is the ticking noise from the top part of the engine, if so then and overhaul of the heads will resolve these concerns.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 months ago.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris