Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I have a 2000 grand vitara that keeps blowing dash light/

Customer Question

I have a 2000 grand vitara that keeps blowing dash light/ marker light fuse I found a relay that got wet so I cleaned it and replaced 2 of the relays that worked for a week now it's blowing the fuse again Any suggestions
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine why the fuse is blowing you are going to need to inspect the complete circuit looking for a short to ground. Start at the rear of the car at the tail light and work your way forward to see if you can isolate the cause . I have enclosed the wiring diagram in the link below for reference . Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the file.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Tail%20light%20Dec%2011.pdf