Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I have a 2007 Nissan sentra, tried to change a marker light

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Nissan sentra, tried to change a marker light and a running light in the front, and now all four are out. I think I blew a fuse, but wiring diagram doesn't seem to have the right info. all fuses seem to be good. Any idea what the problem
could be? Or the location of the fuse that runs the running lights and marker lights?
Category: Car
Expert:  Dan replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** 10 amp fuse in location 20 of fuse box under hood is for the front marker lights. Check to see if fuse is blown, if not check to see if fuse has voltage. If not replace the tail lamp relay. Let me know how it goes, thanks.