Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech
Experience:  Master, L1, L2, ASE 15yrs and running.
19871424

I want to buy a Bentley GTC. I am looking at the differences

Customer Question

I want to buy a Bentley GTC. I am looking at the differences on the engine at each of them at the dealer.
1- buying option is a GTC Speed W12 year 2015
2- buying option is a GTC Supersport W12 Year 2012
3 buying option is a GTC V8 Year 2014
Since it is my first time owning a bentley; I would like to get an opinion about. the most reliable engine from the ones I mention. Looking fore the most easy to maintain
Category: Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

the speed portion is more an interior upgrade with some power upgrade. the supersport is more agressive upgrade. the both are expensive to maintain . especilly the brakes with carbon fiber rotors. both are in the high level to maintain. the more you drive the better off thn letting it sit.

please let me know if you need more info