Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

How do I remove the hand brake cover (center console) on a

Customer Question

How do I remove the hand brake cover (center console) on a 2006 Maserati quattroporte.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted how this cover is removed.In some cases the cover is clipped in and pops off carefully using a flat blade tool to lift it off and in other cases I have seen where the center console has to be removed in order to gain access.If neither of these help here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete. Thanks for your reply. I have tried the snap off. Does not work. Any idea on how to remove center console?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately my info doesnt show this.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Any help is appreciated.