Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

How do I replace the side view mirror control unit (I have

Customer Question

how do I replace the side view mirror control unit (I have the replacement part) in the driver's side door?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted a procedure on how to remove the panel or on how to replace the control unit.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this info may not be online.The best option here may be to contact a dealer or repair center to see if they can provide the info on how this is done.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete