Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  35 years experience in the automotive and Lt truck repair business, owner Cardoctor LLC Guthrie, OK
36867192

Car won't start-battery not dead, turned alarm on and

Customer Question

car won't start-battery not dead, turned alarm on and off-any suggestions?
Category: Car
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

Are there any warning lights on the dash when attempting to start the car?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I called the dealer-they believe I need a new battery-they are coming tomorrow to pick up car-thx

Well,do you have the skill to replace the battery yourself, if you do ,you could take the battery out and have it tested at your local auto parts facility and save yourself 500.00. A battery is a battery as long the cold cranking amps are matched and battery dimensions are the same. Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not, Please ASK me another question, I will continue to answer your questions, even after rating is given until you are completely satisfied with my answers.

Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not ,please ASK me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after rating is given until you are completely satisfied with my answers.