Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo with a 4 cyl engine. It will turn

Customer Question

Customer: Hello my name is***** have a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo with a 4 cyl engine. It will turn but won't start.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes. I had the same problem a few days ago. I drove the car, and when I tried to start it again it wouldn't start. I had a fuel pump replaced and it took care of the problem, but now a few days latter the problem is back.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $24) to post your type of question to Car Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid the deposit but got no answer. Let me know when anyone is available.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Did you still need help? Do you know if the engine has spark when cranking it over?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I found your service too slow. The car is my only commuter and I needed it ASAP. Please delete all the charges.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello! You can do that on your end. Happy Turkey day!