Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Need to replace 04 RR hse left and right rear seat beat

Customer Question

need to replace 04 RR hse left and right rear seat beat buckles, center is fine, have part, how do I get to the bolt?
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

this may help you some

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cjnwufi3oweo6s2/1120-landrover-Seat%20Belt.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/cjnwufi3oweo6s2/1120-landrover-Seat%20Belt.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have sent information on the lap belt, my issue is the left and right rear seat buckles . Please address myy issue,

ok,stand by,i dont seem to have this,someone will be right with you that will be able to help

thanks