Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
When you try to start the engine. The ignition switch use power from the white/green wire and powers the black/red wire. This wire goes to the transmission range sensor. If the sensor is indicating park or neutral. Power will flow through and out on the black/yellow wire. This is the signal wire to the starter motor. When trying to start this wire at the starter and the large black wire should be power. If you have both of these inputs then the starter is faulty.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.