Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I do not have the code to unlock my fronzen radio- I was

Customer Question

I do not have the code to unlock my fronzen radio- I was given the code of 12347 for vin# *****
can you find the right code- or tell me where to search myself
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you answer this? if not please do not charge me
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I see no one has replied with the radio code here.In some cases this can be due to the code being difficult to obtain or the correct person that can get this code may not be online.Usually the best place to get this code is from a dealer but in some cases you can get the code from the link here http://www.radio-code.com/.

If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if i could have gotten the code from dealer
I would not have needed you
i got a new radio from dealer but still
cannot get code
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize as this is the only info I have on this here myself.I will open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this as someone else here may be able to get this code info.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.

Thanks Pete