Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

How does the Sirius/xm radio antenna wire hook in to the top

Customer Question

how does the Sirius/xm radio antenna wire hook in to the top of the 2011 Lincoln town car rear window? I would like to remove the antenna from the top of the car.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

I have enclosed the factory antenna cable removal steps which also show routing and mounting to the glass as well as the removal steps (see step 7). Have a look and let me know if you have more questions and or need more help and we can work from there if need be. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/ANt%20Nov%206.pdf

Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.