Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My DB9 will not start i drove it on the weekend but then

Customer Question

My DB9 will not start i drove it on the weekend but then Tuesday it would not start battery is now charged but it will not turn over. All the lights come on but not the red one... which i am thinking may be the problem
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Try locking and unlocking the vehicle and see if this corrects the fault.If this does not you may have an internal electrical fault with the electronic ignition switch itself.I have seen the switch fail before in the past and cause issues like this here with it needing replaced.I have also seen some of the ignition relays fail intermittently as well needing replaced.If locking and unlocking does not correct this here you will have to have the fault codes checked in all computers to see what codes are set and this is done with a scan tool or computer that is compatible with your model here.Once this is done the codes can be diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.I have seen the ignition switch and relays fail and cause this issue as well as a failed anti theft/security component.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.