Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

How to re activate air bag passager on Granturismo 2008?

Customer Question

how to re activate air bag passager on Granturismo 2008 ?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The passenger air bag turns on when someone I believe 95 pounds or heavier is sitting in the front passenger seat.Until then the air bag light and air bag will remain off.If someone is or has sat in this seat and the light still remains off this can indicate the passenger presence system/weight sensing system may be faulty in the seat needing replaced or possibly recalibrated with a dealers scan tool/computer plugged into your vehicle.

If there are any codes set and the fault has already been repaired the codes need cleared out/erased with a scan tool/computer plugged into your vehicle to allow the system to operate and it may also need to be calibrated with a dealers computer in order to operate properly after any repairs were done.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.