rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I have a 2005 Suzuki Forenza that choked out while driving

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Suzuki Forenza that choked out while driving down 495 last night. It is cranking over but will not start. Filled radiator reservoir twice because radiator was empty. Still not starting
Category: Car
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Check the fuel pressure and volume with a gauge. Check spark at the plugs, and find out where the coolant is leaking out. Hopefully it's not going into the motor via a bad head gasket. Check compression too.

Thanks, Ron