Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I need to know the size of bolts holding up front subframe

Customer Question

I need to know the size of bolts holding up front subframe of 1998 Isuzu rodeo! All 4 are missing! I need the size width n length to buy new! Wondering where is best to get the job done at a fair price!
Thank you!
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately the Isuzu repair Manuel that we have access to do not offer any information on the exact size of the bolts you are needing. One thing you can likely do is locate a 1998 Rodeo in your local salvage yard and remove the bolts you need from it. If you do not have one in your area try contacting the dealer in the link below , most of them have a nationwide locator and they should be able to help you find a set. Copy and paste the link below to your browser to open and view it.

http://www.car-part.com/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ron but I know about scrap yards and dealerships! All not giving me the info I need! The size of the bolts needed so I can pick some up! Can't drive the car until fixed.. Hence paying for the info online!
Thought this site might give me the info, without me having to search!
The manual doesn't list the bolt size! I thought this site would call a dealership and get me the answer! No sure what I've paid for... I appreciate the response but still need an answer!
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately Isuzu repair manuals do not offer the bolt size and I did not see any point in making you have to wait any longer. As mentioned, it would be much quicker to purchase a set of used ones and be done with it. Its up to you . I'm sorry I could not be of more help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ron, can I request my question be offered to others!
Thanks!
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Sure thing, I will open it now. If someone can help, they will respond .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you