Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2004 linc ls v6 3.0 I had the intake gaskets

Customer Question

I have a 2004 linc ls v6 3.0 I had the intake gaskets replaced and now only when the weather is cool to cold when you first start it runs really rough like its gonna die, if you try to give it gas it acts like its gonna die but if you turn it off and restart it will stop and get better what the heck
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's had the coil pack and plugs replaced also
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to our site. I am a Certified Master Technician with 30+ years experience and I will do my best to assist you.

Fortunately, your car is equipped with an on-board computer designed to record this type of ocurrence and assign it a corresponding trouble code. Taking that into consideration, your first step should be to take your car to the local Advance, Autozone or O'Reilly's auto parts store and ask them to perform a complimentary computer scan at no charge to you. Once they do that, they'll give you whatever code number(s) are in your car computer's memory. Once you share those codes with me, I'll be able to offer more specific advice.

Best Regards.