rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

2000 Bentley Arnage won't turn on Battery if fine lights go

Customer Question

2000 Bentley Arnage won't turn on
Battery if fine lights go on etc.
Think it may be some sort of security issue
Need to get it out of the street
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It could have to do with the key
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

It is possible that the key needs to be re-programmed, as long as you're certain the battery passes a load test. They can fool you at times and still look good when they are not. A locksmith should be able to check the key issue for you too.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a brand new battery
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Ok, then the security system is the most likely cause. Is the security light on or flashing?

Thanks, Ron