Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have an Isuzu KB 250 year 2006 it does not start once the

Customer Question

I have an Isuzu KB 250 year 2006 it does not start once the engine is warm. but when is col its starts without a problem.
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On some models if the engine coolant temp sensor is sending a false signal this type of fault here can occur.If this has not been checked or if this sensor was not replaced this needs checked into to see if this is the cause.If this was already checked or was already replaced let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.