Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

The eatc module test determine 024 and 025 code. when I

Customer Question

the eatc module test determine 024 and 025 code. when I tried to get to the blend door that is suppose to be behind glove compartment did not see it to check it. is there a certain way to get to it?
Category: Car
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 1 year ago.

Both hard code 24 as well as intermittent code 25 indicate blend door actuator failure (Ford code B1249).

It takes about 3.5 hours to replace that actuator. It's located behind center of dash, not behind the glove box. This procedure entails removal of the center console, floor duct panel, both left and right instrument panel braces, the RCM and its bracket, plus the floor duct itself.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards.

Hi again. Just checking to see if the information I provided helped you solve your issue. If it did, then kindly accept and rate my answer now. If it didn't, please reply.

Best Regards.