Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

My Aurora won't start and it showing that the batteries

Customer Question

My Aurora won't start and it showing that the batteries charged it has a new alternator we think is grounded out somewhere on a wire what could that be
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you determine the cause we need to know what year and engine size your Aurora is and complete details of the type of problem you are having, when you say it will not start are you saying it will crank over but not fire up or are you saying it will not crank at all. Please enclose complete information and we can work from there.