Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

I have a 2008 range rover sport HSE and the rear view tv

Customer Question

I have a 2008 range rover sport HSE and the rear view tv monitors quit working, everything else works fine including the audio system
Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome.

My name is ***** *****

If you have checked all the fuses etc as you say and they are fine - you need then to check the connections at the rear of the audio unit and in the circuit-

You likely have a bad / faulty connection in the AV circuit to be found... Sometimes you can get a damaged loom too so check for that.

You can also try rebooting the system by disconnecting the battery for an hr and then re connect.

I trust this answers your question for you - Let me know though if you need anything more -

~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now at this point- Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .

.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --

Best Rgds, MIKE