Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech
Experience:  Master, L1, L2, ASE 15yrs and running.
19871424

I have a 1999 Bentley Arnage. I have purchased a cam sensor.

Customer Question

I have a 1999 Bentley Arnage. I have purchased a cam sensor. how difficult is it to install and where is it located?
Category: Car
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail. Do not rate yet, just reply. Put yourself in my shoes, I can not see, smell, hear, feel or touch your car, nor do I know any history on it. So take into consideration I am doing my best based on what you tell me. Also understand fixing cars often requires sophisticated tools, that you may not own. So even if you can not do what is outlined in my answer, that does not mean my answer is wrong deserving to be rated negative.

I do need a vin # ***** the vehicle to get the factory information on replacement of the sensor

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
vin # *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ARE YOU STILL WORKING ON ANSWER???
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

I just got back online and i have to get that information for you 8:17 am est. this will take some time FYI.

Expert:  Wolfgang replied 1 year ago.

OK sorry for the delay . being this is a twin turbo car the plumbing of the turbos in font needs to be moved . the sensor is located on the passenger side head

i will get a pic for you to see where its location is at .

one question what fault are you getting for the replacement of the sensor?

thanks