Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Need to replace the rear view mirror on a 2007 Aston Vantage

Customer Question

Need to replace the rear view mirror on a 2007 Aston Martin Vantage with a digital mirror with camera backup. What problems am I going to face with the existing housing?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The existing housing may not fit the new mirror assembly and may need removed from a bracket on the interior of the roof or the roof itself.In some cases the bracket or mounting area can be modified to fit a different mirror but this all depends on the mirror being used.If this is not what you were looking for here on this let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.