Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Best way to replace a 575 battery

Customer Question

Best way to replace a 575 battery
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

From what I have located it looks like the coolant tank needs either removed or the bracket loosened to then access and replace the battery.If this was already attempted or does not work let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know about the coolant tank do you have the next steps. Thank you I realize there isn't much out there
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have located on this here.If you want I can opt out and open your question for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete